How it works
- The first step is to register with us. You can start this simple process by filling out our pack request. When we receive your pack request we will email you a copy of our contract and all of the information you need to register with us.
- When we receive your signed contract we will post out the forms that each of your applicants will need to complete, along with some guidance on how to do this.
- Once the applicants have completed their forms and their ID Documents have been recorded and validated by someone that has signed the contract with us please post the forms back to us.
- We will then check and validate the forms. We will contact you at this point if there is any information that is missing or requires clarification.
- Once the forms have been verified as being complete we will process payment and forward the forms to the CRB.
- When the form is with the CRB you will be able to track its process online. If you have requested an ISA Adults 1st Check you will usually receive this by email 2-3 days after we have posted the form to the CRB.
- Once the CRB and local police have completed their enquiries they will issue two certificates. One will be sent directly to the applicant’s home address and the other will come to us. We will then send our copy on to you.